Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hunting For Spring

After all that glorious snow dumped on us, I felt like I was able to say a final good-bye to winter.  Thankfully, the groundhog saw his shadow, so perhaps an early Spring is due.  The last two days have had that feeling, and I have heard some chirping birds.  Plus, there was a gross old spider in the shower yesterday(maybe unfrozen by the warmer temps).  So I thought I would go check out the garden to see if there were any signs of spring.  Sure enough, there were some baby bulbs.


I think this one is a tulip.
 
 
 
I put a little frog to watch over it.
 
 
 
This is one of my Allium babys.  Isn't it cute?  I put a little gnome to keep it company.
 
Going on this little scavenger hunt really brightened my day.  Perhaps you have some baby bulbs peeking out of the ground.  Why don't you go on your own little hunt for spring?  Feel free to send me pictures of what you find.  I would love to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment