Thursday, October 4, 2012

October


Butterflies have taken up residence in my tummy with the onset of October.  Fall is my favorite season, and October is my favorite month.  It seems like fall gives one a little bit of every season.  The beginning contains the last warm summer days, and the delicious harvest of the summer veggies.  Then, the gorgeous leaves change, the air becomes crisp, and delicious spicy scents fill the air.  Of course this is my favorite part.  I love the spookiness of October (perhaps because I was born on Hallow's Eve Eve). Then, we get to experience the first silent, glittery, cleansing snow.  A good book, a hot drink, and a cozy blanket are all that is needed to enjoy that.  I don't even mind pushing the snow shovel around a bit during the first snow.  I hope you all have a lovely October.  Please let me know what season/month you love best and why in the comments.




1 comment:

  1. Autumn is, far and above, my favourite season of the year, too, with October coming out the clear winner as my favourite month. Not only is it rich with resplendently gorgeous sights, flavours, and weather, but it also houses Halloween (my fave holiday), Canadian Thanksgiving, my wedding anniversary, and three family birthdays (including that of my beloved little sister). So not only is my favourite month of the year, but also one of the busiest around our house!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete