Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Should Have Danced

Whenever The Nutcracker Suite comes on, my body moves without me.  I do all these “Prima Ballerina” moves, which in reality probably look like a child trying to dance.  However, I can’t help it.  What is wrong with me?  I never took up activities as a child.  I loved to ride my bike, and play school, and other imaginary things.  I didn’t do sports in school, except tennis for two weeks before I got my first job at fifteen.  If I could rewind time, I would dance.  I would take band and golf so I could have free music lessons and free golf lessons.  However, if there was only one choice, I would have danced.  This is my proposition.  If you should have danced, email me, comment, or something, and we will take this journey together.  I’m going to find a grown up dance class, and you will too.  We can share the trials and joys.  Let us begin our second childhood today…..

No comments:

Post a Comment