Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Break, Spring Cleaning, and Taxes



Starting today, my family and I are fortunate enough to have a five day break from school.  Sounds fun, right.  Wrong!  This is when I am finally making myself do taxes and Spring Cleaning.  Weirdly enough, even these tasks can be made fun.  I found the cutest site to help me with all my Spring Cleaning tasks in a fun, effective way.  Go check it out yourself, as it seems to have everything. http://housekeeping.about.com/cs/cleaning101/a/springclnngguid.htm

 As for taxes, perhaps they can’t be made fun, but you can get them done for cheaper if you do it yourself.  I am a fan of Turbo Tax.  I seem to get the same results as when I paid to have them done, for less than half the price.  You don’t even have to go to the store to buy it.  It can simply be downloaded on a rainy day.  If you already have your taxes done, hooray for you!  As for us procrastinators, we better get to it.  Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment